Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted in something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained
What is Perseverance?
· Perseverance is when we start and finish a job.
· We are perseverant when we don`t get distracted from our activities until they are complete and well done.
· Perseverance is when we do a work that is hard and boring, but we finish it.
· When we persevere, our family,our teachers,and our friends trust us.
· When we persevere,we improve our skills.
· Perseverance is commitment, hard work and patience.
· Perseverance is trying again and again.
· When we have something that is difficult to do, it`s better to stop and think of possible solutions.
· Perseverance is to persist in or remain constant to a purpose, idea or task, regardless of obstacles or discouragement.
Playscripts about Persevering:
The Hare and the Tortoise
The Three Little Pigs
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. Author Unknown
Go to Complete List of Playscripts
We Appreciate Your Visit!