K I D S I N C O presents….
Welcome to a world of stories, fairytales, witches… to a world where anything can happen! Will Cinderella fulfill her dream of becoming a princess? Will the good fairy turn into an evil witch? Many magical things happen in fairytales! The prince becomes a frog, the most unfortunate maiden marries the prince, the prince is not afraid of anything, a cat rides a horse, and many things that always turn out fine.
Kidsinco, is the short name of “Kids Incorporated”, and was founded on July 3, 2008, by Dina R. Chapa .
A place for ESL teachers, drama teachers and students, and for those who enjoy plays, and reading. Kidsinco adapts and creates scripts to be performed in school, in the classroom, or in the community in order to:
– Help less talkative or shyer students to speak in class.
– Improve communication and fluency.
– Promote cooperative learning.
– Provide practice for real-life experiences.
– Allow children and students to be creative and express themselves.
– Give students the opportunity of imagine themselves in a situation outside the classroom.
– Encourage reading through dramatic material.
– Promote understanding and retention of language.
•Some of the stories are public domain or anonymous, and were edited and adapted by ©KIDSINCO for dramatic purposes. KIDSINCO ’s original stories are copyright, they may be used or performed, but they may not be modified or adapted without K I D S I N C O’s written consent.
•ALL playscripts contained at KIDSINCO.com may not be sold or republished in any other site. They are free to use in your community, school, and classroom.
COMPLETE LIST OF PLAYSCRIPTS PAGE 1
COMPLETE LIST OF PLAYSCRIPTS PAGE 2
COMPLETE LIST OF PLAYSCRIPTS PAGE 3