“ It is not sufficient to see and to know the beauty of a work. We must feel and be affected by it”.
- Work is any occupation. Somehow, we all work.
- Kids go to school and help around the house.
- Adults work outside the house and also inside the house.
- Adults work in offices, stores, hospitals, industries, farms.
- Kids work in school and around the house.
- If we are responsible in our job, our community will grow up and improve.
- When we visit a school, park, or when we go to the movies we must respect the job of people who work there and maintain those places clean and in order.
- In our house, we need to wash, cook, iron, sweep, mop, dust. These kinds of jobs are the responsibility of everybody who live in the house, We all have to keep our house clean and in order.
- Adults have more complicated activities like cooking. Kids to simple activities like picking up their clothes.
- In school, we work following the classroom rules, paying attention and doing the homework.
- There are jobs that seem hard, but with a little effort we can solve them anb be satisfied.
- Homework is the job that teachers assign to practice what we learned in class. When we do homework we learn and are being responsible.
- Work allows us to be useful and valuable for our community.
- With our job we can help others and we can improve our lifestyle.
- Our job helps us to learn new skills and to improve the skills we already have..
- If we do our job at home and in school our family will appreciate us.
- We have to cooperate at home picking up all our toys and clothes.
- When you work don´t forget to have fun while you do it.
- When you do your work you have to be organized in order to do it in the less time possible.
Playscript The Three Little Pigs
Guion de Los Tres Cochinitos
If you’re not enjoying your work, you should either change your attitude, or change your job
” I can´t stop working, I´ll have all eternity to rest”
“My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was less competition there”.
” The best work is not what is most difficult for you; it is what you do best”.
” Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else”,
Leonardo da Vinci