Learning about the importance of Trusting other people and ourselves
- We trust people when we feel safe, taken care of, and loved.
- Our parents are the first people we learn to trust because they love us and take care of us.
- We also trust our relatives, our friends, brothers and sisters, and our teachers.
- We become independent persons and grow up when we trust ourselves.
- Trust gives us security to do any activity.
- When we trust we learn to take decisions and solve problems.
- We feel safe and trust a person that loves us and respects us.
- We trust some people more than others.
- When we trust somebody we can tell him or her our secrets.
- It is important to learn how to trust others.
- To know if you can trust somebody you need to know her or him and know how he or she behaves.
- Our friends trust us as we trust them. A good friend will never let down our trust.
- Trust in yourself, in what you think and do.
- Trust your parents, your friends, and your teachers.
- Keep your promises so that other people can trust you.
Trust is to believe, believe in love, respect and by living our values we can have a fulfilling life.