“ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom”.
– When we say the truth, we are being honest.
– We are being honest when we think and act the same way.
– Honesty is not to make promises that we are not planning to keep.
– An honest person is somebody whom we trust because he or she doesn´t lie.
– We are being honest when we comply with rules.
– We are honest when we pay what is fair and don´t steal somebody elses´s money.
– We need courage to be honest.
– We are honest when we tell the truth, even if other people don´t agree.
– Being honest is to keep our promises to our friends, our parents, and ourselves.
– We are honest when we help our friends to change what they did wrong even if they don´t feel good.
– We are honest when we do our own job. When we copy in a test we are being dishonest.
– We are honest when we do our teamwork.
– We are honest when we promise a friend to play with him or her during recess and we keep that promise.
– We are honest when we return things that a friend borrowed us.
– We shouldn´t feel bad if people think that being honest is foolish.
– We should always be honest even if people don´t recognize it.
– To be honest we should report people who did something wrong.
– We should always tell the truth and not tell stories that could harm other people.
– We should accept our mistakes and correct them.
– We shouldn´t take anything that doesn´t belong to us.
Honesty is a principle of human beings. If we learn to be honest since we are kids, we can be upright citizens, able to transform the world so that everybody can have a better life.
Live everyday with honesty, you will be happier and you will make happy everybody around you.
Playscripts about Honesty:
The Black Plate
The Honest Woodcutter
Honor the Truth
The King’s Feast
“ Honesty prospers in every condition of life”
“ Each time you are honest and conduct yourself with honesty, a success force will drive you toward greater success. Each time you lie, even with a little white lie, there are strong forces pushing you toward failure”.
“Honesty is the best image”.