” To generous souls every task is noble. “
– Generosity is the ability to share what we have and what we are.
– Generosity gives us happiness because we feel good by helping others.
– Generosity is giving without expecting to receive something in return.
– We are generous when we share our toys, our food, and our time with our relatives.
– When we are generous, we share our feelings.
– We are generous when we show our kindness, our happiness, and the love we can give to others.
– We are generous when we help others.
– We are generous when we teach someone to do something we know how to do.
– It is good to be generous with our family, our friends, and with other people that needs us.
– Our teachers are generous because they share their knowledge. And our family because they take care of us and help us.
– We should always be thankful when we receive a present, an advice, or a favor.
Generosity is a Value that can become a quality. It´s sharing what we have and what we are.
“Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.”
“ Generosity is not giving me that which I need more than you do, but it is giving me that which you need more than I do”.
Gibran , Khalil
The Generous Customer