“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together”
- In order to make friendship stronger, it`s necessary to take care of our friends. Give them advice, be with them, and tell them the truth.
- We can have a good time with our friends.
- A good friend will never ask us to do something that will harm us, or will never ask us to do something that it`s not right to do.
- We should be loyal to our friends, and support them.
- We should not lie or betray a friend.
- We should accept our friends the way they are.
- We show our love to others by sharing, helping, and understanding them.
- Even if we don`t see our friends all the time, love and friendship will still be there.
- A friend is our best companion.
- In order to have good friends, we should be kind and sincere with them. We should treat our friends the way we want to be treated.
- When a friend feels sad or is sick, we should be nice and ask him/her what is wrong.
- Among friends there is trust and respect.
- We should never take advantage of our friends.
- If we hurt a friend, we should apologize.
- We should keep the promise we make to our friends.
- We should not fight when we play with our friends.
- We have to be sincere. Don’t critize. Be nice and kind. Be patient.
- We can always count on with our friends.
Our Friendship Playscripts:
King Arthur and The Witch
Two Alien Friends
Complete List of Playscripts Page 1
Complete List of Playscripts Page 2
“What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies.”
“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”
“Friends show their love in times of trouble…”
We Appreciate Your Visit!